Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Beginning

Hello! I'm Sydney Elliott, and I decided to create this blog about Art (my art in particular), Artists, and the History of Art. I wanted to get better acquainted with Artists, and what's a better way than to research, and write about the subject that I love so much?

I'll be completely honest, I may love to draw and paint, but I know next to nothing about the history of art, and even less of the various artists of our day.  So I'm going to research my butt off, and find out more. My goal is to create a post every four days. My posts might contain my art (either something I'm currently working on, or something I've already created), a review/information about an artist, or just a general post about art itself.

I'm going to make each post new and creative. What I'm shooting for is entertaining and insightful. Something you can read with-out being bored out of your mind!

I hope that you come to find my blog amusing and a must read! But, if you just view it every now and again, that will be okay too. Thanks for checking it out!

-Sydney Elliott

P.S. If you have any in-put, advice, or if you just have an idea for another post, please don't be afraid to write comments. Or! If you're even braver than that, shoot me an email at elliott.sydney@rocketmail.com! I may not see your email/comment right away, but I will always respond!


3 comments:

  1. Sydney

    Great Start. Hope to see your work posted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose Elliott,

    Wow, what a coincidence that we have the same last name! Can't wait to see all the views!

    Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job sister!!! Can't wait for pictures.

    ReplyDelete